Ice Sculpture FAQ's
What kind of sculptures do you offer?
All of our work is hand crafted. There are no limits as to what we can do. We have a wide selection of finished sculptures to choose from or we can take your ideas and customize them into melting memories. If you can dream it we can create it.
How big will my Ice Sculpture be?
A standard crystal clear ice block has the dimensions of 40" tall x 20" wide x 10" thick and weighs approximately 300lbs. Most single block sculptures fit within these dimensions, although there are no limits as to how large we can go
What time should I schedule the delivery before the event?
Standard delivery time is 1 hour before the event start time so that we can have the sculpture all setup and in place 30 min before guests arrive
Where in the room can I display my ice sculpture?
At the entrance Dining Tables for centerpieces Salad Buffets
Dessert Buffets Cocktail Receptions On the Bar
Beside the Stage Seafood Display On a table by itself in the room
- Please provide a Skirted Table with preferably dark colored tablecloth to show up the ice sculpture.
- We provide 6 gallon buckets or deluxe kit (Includes: lights, bucket & drip tray).
- The table should be STURDY or STRONG enough to hold 300 – 400lbs. Most folding banquet tables works well.
- Provide a 5 gallon drain bucket or any other leak proof container to catch the water from the Drip Tray provided by us.
- For a normal piece we can provide a clear tray, 6 gal. Bucket, colored/ white LED… color changing (red, blue, and green).
- You can also place in the center of the room. (As we've noticed most of our customers go for this option).